Our throws are currently available on preorder with 20% off and free shipping. Products will be available from mid November.
Want an easy way to get comfort and a splash of colour for your bedroom? or your couch? You need our teal organic cotton throw blanket. Our organic throw has been crafted with a patterned detail and a beautiful fringe around the edge of the throw to add texture to your lounge room or bedroom.
Ethically made from 100% organic cotton in the perfect shade of teal, our organic cotton throw blanket is wonderfully warm and suitable for all year round. Its also the perfect pairing with the rest of our bedding for a complimentary finish.
Why you’ll love it
- Warm and stylish – our teal natural cotton throw provides an extra layer of warmth and is so comfortable. Our popular statement teal will elevate your room. Intricately woven with a diamond detail on the body of the throw adds texture and character.
- Eco-Friendly – Our teal natural cotton throw is made from 100% certified organic cotton. No toxic chemicals or dyes were used in the making of these throws.
- Breathable – your teal organic throw is made from 100% GOTS certified cotton – perfect for Australian weather. This make the throw breathable, adding to your comfort. You won’t be too hot in summer or too cold in winter. Suitable all year round
- Comes with reusable organic cotton bag for storage – Prinka’s goal is to be as environmentally friendly as possible. Your organic cotton throw blanket in teal comes packaged in a reusable organic cotton bag. It’s great for storage or for use while travelling.
- Free shipping Australia wide– You’ll receive free postage on your natural cotton throw no matter where you live in Australia.
- Fringe and diamond detail – Our teal organic throwshave fringing around the edges and a beautifully woven diamond detail throughout the body of the throw. These subtle details create a large impact.
- Made from GOTS certified organic cotton - Prinka does not use toxic chemicals in the making of these teal organic cotton throw blankets. Or in the making of any of its products. All our organic throws are dyed with GOTS approved dyes which are free from toxic heavy metals and other toxic chemicals. You don’t want to be coming into contact with materials that have been covered in toxic chemicals
- Ethically made – We ensure our farmer and manufacturers are paid properly. The facilities that we engage with are Fairtrade certified and have been consistently audited to ensure they have complied with standards. We also ensure they work in safe conditions that should be afforded to everyone. Prinka does not employ child labor.
- 30 day returns – We understand that it can be difficult to buy online. If you’re not satisfied with your product, you’ll have 30 days to return it and you’ll receive a full refund on your purchase price.
130cm x 180cm
How much is shipping and what is the returns policy?
We test wash and tumble dry our quilt covers to ensure there is no shrinkage or pilling. It’s only after each product passes our extensive testing, that any of our products can make it into your bedroom.
Where do you source organic cotton? Where are your products manufactured?
To obtain our high standards, we have decided to import our bedding from India. India is the largest producer of cotton in the world and is continually investing and improving the quality and quantity of the cotton industry. It also has a history steeped in the production of cotton and textiles.
How do you wash these teal natural cotton throws?
We recommend you wash natural cotton throw in warm water. No hotter than 40 degrees. Once washed, hang them to dry on the line.
Our organic cotton throw blankets are dryer friendly. If using the dryer, use on a low heat. Remove promptly once the cycle is completed.
Why should I buy organic cotton throws over other throws?
Organic cotton is grown without the use of harsh chemicals. If you are allergic to dyes or chemicals, or want throws better for your skin, organic cotton throw blankets are perfect for you.
Our organic throws are GOTS certified. Certification is only given when environmentally and socially responsible manufacturing processes have taken place.
Our natural cotton throws are made from cotton that has been manufactured with the following:
No hazardous synthetic pesticides are used.
No genetically modified seeds are used.
No toxic dyes are used.
To grow cotton organically, farmers fertilise with natural materials that are easy on the environment.
If you have any other questions you cancontact us.
SHIPPING AND RETURNS
STANDARD SHIPPING - FREE FOR ALL ONLINE ORDERS AUSTRALIA WIDE
Metro: Allow up to 7 business days
Regional and Interstate: Allow up to 10 business days
Available on all orders. Change shipping preferences at check out.
30 DAY RETURNS
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you have 30 days from the date of your purchase, to return the product. Read more about our returns and refund policy.