Do you want a moody, sensual, luxurious boudoir? Or perhaps a scandi or modern and sleek look? Our dark grey eco friendly duvetcover is sure to be one of your favourites. The versatility of the dark grey colour will help you get the style you've always wanted.
Our dark grey eco friendly duvet cover is available in Double, Queen, King and Super king sizes. All sets include 1 quilt cover and 2 pillow cases.
Woven from 100% long staple, organic cotton; our sustainable duvet cover is soft, airy and comfortable for that ultimate restful nights sleep.
To complete your fresh bedroom look, don’t forget to team your dark grey eco quilt cover with a set of organic cotton sheets. You’ll definitely get the look you’re after.
Why you’ll love it
- Super Soft – our fabric is super soft and so comfortable, you’ll never want to get out of bed.
- Eco-Friendly – Our dark grey eco duvet cover is made from 100% certified organic cotton. No toxic chemicals were used in the making of these duvet covers.
- Breathable – your dark grey sustainable duvet cover is made from 100% cotton – perfect for Australian weather. This make the sheets breathable and also wicks away moisture, giving you a comfortable night’s sleep. You won’t be too hot in summer or too cold in winter. Suitable all year round
- Comes with reusable organic cotton bag for storage – Prinka’s goal is to be as environmentally friendly as possible. Your eco duvet cover comes packaged in a reusable organic cotton bag. It’s great for storage or for use while travelling.
- Free shipping Australia wide– You’ll receive free postage on your eco friendly duver cover no matter where you live in Australia.
- 30 day returns – We understand that it can be difficult to buy online. If you’re not satisfied with your product, you’ll have 30 days to return it and you’ll receive a full refund on your purchase price.
- Piping around the entire edge – Our eco friendly duvet coverhas piping around the edges of the cover and matching tailored pillow cases to give that clean, sophisticated look.
- Features aninvisible button closureto keep your quilt in place.
- Deep pillow flap to hold pillow in place.
- Made from GOTS certified organic cotton - Prinka does not use toxic chemicals in the making of these dark grey sustainable duvet cover, Or in the making of any of its products. All our duvet covers are dyed with GOTS approved dyes which are free from toxic heavy metals and other toxic chemicals. You don’t want to be laying your head on something that has been covered in toxic chemicals
- 300 thread count, sateen weave – Prinka's eco quilt cover is known for its soft, smooth texture and has a light sheen. If you love our sheets, you’ll love our quilt covers. Gone are the days of scratchy bedding.
- Single ply, long staple cotton - Prinka only uses single ply, long staple organic cotton because the long length of the cotton fibre means our sheets are more durable, high quality and super soft.
- Ethically made – We ensure our farmer and manufacturers are paid properly. We also ensure they work in safe conditions that should be afforded to everyone. Prinka does not employ child labor.
180cm X 210cm
210cm X 210cm
245cm X 210cm
270cm x 240cm
50cm X 75cm
50cm X 75cm
50cm X 85cm
50cm x 85cm
How much is shipping and what is the returns policy?
We test wash and tumble dry our quilt covers to ensure there is no shrinkage or pilling. It’s only after each product passes our extensive testing, that any of our products can make it into your bedroom.
Where do you source organic cotton? Where are your products manufactured?
To obtain our high standards, we have decided to import our bedding from India. India is the largest producer of cotton in the world and is continually investing and improving the quality and quantity of the cotton industry. It also has a history steeped in the production of cotton and textiles.
How do you wash these eco friendly duvet covers?
We recommend you wash your eco duvet cover in warm water. No hotter than 40 degrees. Once washed, hang them to dry on the line.
Our duvet covers are dryer friendly. If using the dryer, use on a low heat. Remove promptly once the cycle is completed.
What cotton is used to craft these duvet covers?
We only use the best long staple, single ply cotton to create these buttery soft covers. Long staple cotton is more durable, less likely to pill and are softer.
Why should I buy organic cotton duvet covers over other duvet covers?
Organic cotton is grown without the use of harsh chemicals. If you are allergic to dyes or chemicals, or want sheets better for your skin, organic cotton sheets are perfect for you.
Our sustainable duvet covers are GOTS certified. Certification is only given when environmentally and socially responsible manufacturing processes have taken place.
Our sheets are made from cotton that has been manufactured with the following:
No hazardous synthetic pesticides are used.
No genetically modified seeds are used.
No toxic dyes are used.
To grow cotton organically, farmers fertilise with natural materials that are easy on the environment.