Who doesn’t love a deep walled, fitted sheet that actually fits your mattress? There’s nothing worse than struggling to pull a fitted sheet over the corner of your mattress. But the elastic is just that little bit too tight. The fabric just a little bit too short.
Prinka’s 40cm and 50cm deep wall fitted sheets will make changing your sheets easier. Some may even say delightful, because they’ll actually fit.
- 40cm and 50cm deep walled fitted sheet - suitable fitted sheet for a deep mattress. A deep wall ensures the corners of your fitted sheet sit under the thick mattress and won’t slip off.
- Super Soft – our fabric is super soft and so comfortable, you’ll never want to get out of bed.
- Elastic around the entire edge of the fitted sheet - ensure the sheet holds tightly against the mattress so there’s no slipping fitted sheet.
- Eco-Friendly - Our deep wall sheets are made from certified organic cotton. No toxic chemicals were used in the making of these sheets.
- Breathable – your organic cotton fitted sheet is made from 100% cotton. This make the sheets breathable and also wicks away moisture, giving you a comfortable night’s sleep. You won’t be too hot in summer or too cold in winter. Suitable all year round
- Comes with reusable organic cotton bag for storage – Prinka’s goal is to be as environmentally friendly as possible. Your deep fitted sheet comes packaged in a reusable organic cotton bag. It’s great for storage or for use while travelling.
- Free shipping Australia wide– You’ll receive free postage on your certified organic cotton fitted sheets no matter where you live in Australia.
- 30 day returns – We understand that it can be difficult to buy online. If you’re not satisfied with your product, you’ll have 30 days to return it and you’ll receive a full refund on your purchase price.
- Made from GOTS certified organic cotton - Prinka does not use toxic chemicals in the making of these sheets. You don’t want to be laying your head on something that has been covered in toxic chemicals
- 300 thread count, sateen weave – Prinka's sateen is known for its soft, smooth texture and has a light sheen. Gone are the days of scratchy sheets.
- Single ply, long staple cotton - Prinka only uses single ply, long staple cotton because the long length of the cotton fibre means our sheets are more durable, high quality and super soft.
- Ethically made – We ensure our farmer and manufacturers are paid properly. We also ensure they work in safe conditions that should be afforded to everyone. Prinka does not employ child labor.
- Available in white, ivory or slate grey, pink and navy blue and teal
138cm X 190cm X 40cm
154cm X 203cm X 40cm
183cm X 203cm X 40cm
203cm X 107cm X 40cm
How much is shipping and what is the returns policy?
We test wash and tumble dry our sheets to ensure there is no shrinkage or pilling. It’s only after each product passes our extensive testing, that any of our products can make it into your bedroom.
Where do you source organic cotton? Where are your products manufactured?
To obtain our high standards, we have decided to import our bedding from India. India is the largest producer of cotton in the world and is continually investing and improving the quality and quantity of the cotton industry. It also has a history steeped in the production of cotton and textiles.
How do you wash these organic sheets?
We recommend you wash your sheets in warm water. No hotter than 40 degrees. Once washed, hang them to dry on the line.
Our sheets are dryer friendly. If using the dryer, use on a low heat. Remove promptly once the cycle is completed.
What cotton is used to craft these sheets?
We only use the best long staple, single ply cotton to create these buttery soft sheets. Long staple cotton is more durable, less likely to pill and are softer.
Why should I buy organic cotton sheets over other sheets?
Organic cotton is grown without the use of harsh chemicals. If you are allergic to dyes or chemicals, or want sheets better for your skin, organic cotton sheets are perfect for you.
Our sheets are GOTS certified. Certification is only given when environmentally and socially responsible manufacturing processes have taken place.
Our sheets are made from cotton that has been manufactured with the following:
No hazardous synthetic pesticides are used.
No genetically modified seeds are used.
No toxic dyes are used.
To grow cotton organically, farmers fertilise with natural materials that are easy on the environment.